How to turn on LED on stm32 board using assembly language that generated by llvm?

Hello.
I am not a native English speaker so my English skill is poor. Please understand.
ps : I am writing for the first time to this forum so if I violated policy of site, please tell me and I will modify.

I tried to operate my test board with assembly code that generated by LLVM (I used http://ellcc.org/demo/index.cgi)

First, I created test code (it turn on LED) in IAR compiler and I uploaded to my test board to test.
At result, LED is turn on and I checked what the code is alright.

Second, I compiled the test code above in LLVM site and I created assembly file(test.s) using assembly code that generated by site.

Third, I created bin file from test.s file and upload bin file to my test board but LED don’t turn on unlike IAR case.

I don’t know what I did wrong. could someone help me?

I also uploaded to stackoverflow (makefile - How to turn on LED on stm32 board using assembly language that generated by llvm? - Stack Overflow) but I don’t receive answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Hi, is seems that your question is very specific to your setup and use case. Also with the little information you’re providing it seems very hard to figure out what the problem could be.

Thanks for comment. Is there needs information besides the information that uploaded to stackoverflow?
If yes, Could you tell me what information that more be needs to solve this problem? and I will offer requested information.

Ah, I didn’t check on SO, I only looked at the info you provided here.
While there is more info on stack-overflow, it isn’t clear that this is directly an LLVM issue, you may want to get in touch with the ELLCC project directly.

1 Like

Thanks for providing information. I try to upload this problem to ELLCC forum as you say. Thanks